Monday, March 26, 2018

The blue Lobster boat

The Blue lobster boat Sold
©2018 Nita Leger Casey
6x8 watercolor
Finely home from my travels and need to post again! I sometimes post on Facebook and then in Instagram but it is not the same as a blog .
  I went to France to visit my family after loosing my sister before my husband, and my brother  six months after I lost Tim.This trip was way over due, mostly visiting all my relatives, lots of nice dinners and memories.
Then I made a quick trip to Maryland to visit my son and his family
So now I need to get serious and get back to my routine of painting daily!
and also thinking Summer fun at the ocean like this nice Lobster boat I passed this summer while in my son's boat on the Saco River in Maine .
email me if you are interested ? nlcasey@charter.net
 

No comments: